As in the past (see examples of previous TOTM blog symposia here), we’ve lined up an outstanding and diverse group of scholars to discuss these issues, including:
- Kelly Fayne, Antitrust Associate, Latham & Watkins
- Shane Greenstein, Professor of Business Administration; Co-chair of the HBS Digital Initiative, Harvard Business School
- Peter Klein, Professor of Entrepreneurship and Chair, Department of Entrepreneurship and Corporate Innovation, Baylor University
- William Kovacic, Global Competition Professor of Law and Policy; Director, Competition Law Center, George Washington University Law
- Kai-Uwe Kuhn, Academic Advisor, University of East Anglia
- Richard Langlois, Professor of Economics, University of Connecticut
- Doug Melamed, Professor of the Practice of Law, Stanford law School
- David Teece, Professor in Global Business, University of California’s Haas School of Business (Berkeley); Director, Center for Global Strategy; Governance and Faculty Director, Institute for Business Innovation
Thank you again to all of the excellent authors for agreeing to participate in this interesting and timely symposium.
Look for the first posts starting later today, October 12, 2020.