I’ll be talking about the Intel Settlement in an ABA program, The Intel Settlement: A Perspective From the Trenches, today at lunchtime along with a great group of panelists with a wide variety of perspectives on the issue, Kyle Andeer (FTC Counsel), Ken Glazer (KL Gates), and Henry Thumann (O’Melveney & Myers). If you’re interested, you can register and get call-in numbers at the link above.
And now, some links:
- Gary Becker on China (WSJ) and, separately, on Net Neutrality
- David Schleicher (GMU) on The City as a Law and Economics Subject (a very good paper)
- Scott Masten on tenure (Organizations and Markets)
- Behavioral economic pricing of hotdogs … or maybe just a mistake (Freakonomics)
- The Nobel Prize pool is up and running …