- There is quite a bit of IO on Youtube (HT: comments section from MR)
- Congrats to GMU’s Murat Mungan for taking home the Whitney Prize
- The lineup for the Alabama Ag/ Antitrust workshop has been announced
- The CD-MAP antitrust settlement funds are paying for concerts
- Investigation against Apple looms after complaint from Adobe — the story suggests a battle between agencies for primacy in the investigation of Apple’s policy of requiring software developers to use only Apple’s programming tools for products such as the iPad and iPod. Without more information, this seems like a stretch for the DOJ under the Sherman Act but, unfortunately, a walk in the park according to the Commission’s controversial and expansive reading of its own Section 5 authority.
Cite this Article
Josh Wright, Some Links, Truth on the Market (May 18, 2010), https://truthonthemarket.com/2010/05/18/some-links-12/