The Day 1 posts are up and available. But we’re not done yet. We have seven more coming tomorrow from Dan Crane, Andy Gavil, Herbert Hovenkamp, Joseph Simons, Thom Lambert, Geoff Manne, Danny Sokol and Paul Yde.
In the meantime, please peruse the first installment of posts and feel free to comment!
- Joe Farrell, Welcome from the Agencies
- Dennis Carlton, Revising the Guidelines
- Luke Froeb, Merger Enforcement without Market Definition
- Robert Gertner, Revising the Guidelines
- Steve Salop, Comments on Updating the Merger Guidelines
- David Teece and J. Gregory Sidak, Dynamic Competition and Antitrust Law
- Einer Elhauge, Do the Merger Guidelines Need Revision?
- Joshua Wright, The Guidelines Should be Revised to Reject the PNB Presumption