- Bainbridge’s latest on insider trading inside the beltway
- Google and antitrust, everywhere (declared a monopoly in France, the ITA acquisition, and maybe Google not barred from selling targeted ads on iPhone’s and iPad’s afterall)
- The DOJ ag / antitrust hearings turn their attention to dairy
- No link for this one, but does anybody have any news on when the new Horizontal Merger Guidelines will be released?
- The EU looks to broaden the scope of its competition policy reach and water down its “dominance” requirement to force “significant market players to license interoperability information” — the linked story plausibly connects the to a desire to force Apple to allow third-party devices to sync with iTunes. (More on this later, but it does strike me as a quite significant development for US companies (and obviously, Apple))
Cite this Article
Josh Wright, Some Links, Truth on the Market (July 03, 2010), https://truthonthemarket.com/2010/07/03/some-links-15/