- Kobayashi and Ribstein on jurisdictional competition in LLCs
- Bainbridge on Shareholder Activism in the Obama Administration
- Co-blogger Thom Lambert’s review of Ribstein and O’Hara’s The Law Market
- Peter Leeson makes the case for bringing back the third cheer for capitalism
- Bill Page reviewing my own review (and Dan Crane’s) of Bob Pitofsky’s How the Chicago School Overshot the Mark: The Effect of Conservative Economic Analysis on U.S. Antitrust (Oxford
University Press 2008).
Cite this Article
Josh Wright, Scholarship Links, Truth on the Market (July 24, 2009), https://truthonthemarket.com/2009/07/24/scholarship-links/