I’ve put together an incomplete list of a handful of upcoming antitrust events below with links to the conference agenda and materials where possible. Feel free to add in the comments.
- The Sedona Conference (October 24-25, Sedona, AZ)
- The ABA Antitrust Litigation Conference (October 4-5, Philadelphia, PA)
- Antitrust in Healthcare (September 17-18, Washington DC)
- George Mason Law Review Symposium (October 31, 2007, Washington DC)
- Fordham Annual Conference on International Antitrust Law & Policy (September 27-28, New York, NY)
See also Danny Sokol’s posts over at Antitrust & Competition Policy which monitor the lively international antitrust conference scene.