- Mike Sykuta on GM and Transaction Cost Economics (O&M)
- Peter Klein on Antitrust and the Theory of the Firm (again, O&M)
- John Pfaff continues his series on evidence-based empirical work (at Prawfs)
- Who Games SSRN Download Counts?
- Guido Imbens (from whom I took econometrics at UCLA) defends randomized experiments in development economics against the critics (HT: Freakonomics) (see also here)
Cite this Article
Josh Wright, Weekend Reading, Truth on the Market (April 17, 2009), https://truthonthemarket.com/2009/04/17/weekend-reading/