On Monday the DC Circuit hears oral argument in Verizon v. FCC – the case challenging the FCC’s Open Internet Order.
Following the oral argument I’ll be participating in two events discussing the case.
- Matt Brill, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Fred Campbell, Communications Liberty and Innovation Project
- Markham Erickson, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Robert McDowell, Hudson Institute
- Sherwin Siy, Public Knowledge
- Berin Szoka, TechFreedom
I’ll be introducing the event. You can register here.
Register for the event at the link above.
I suspect we’ll have much more to say about the case here at Truth on the Market, as well. For now, you can find our collected wisdom on the topic of net neutrality at this link.
I hope you’ll join either or both of Monday’s events!